Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cushion for the pushin'....I know, a tacky title...but take a look, you'll see what I mean...


She's insatiable Dean thought as he stared at the bathroom mirror, putting the finishing touches to his necktie, brushing through his hair...but when he came out of the bathroom...he said oh what the hell...I can call in sick one more day...

 A little commentary here...I don't know who this woman is, but she simply exudes senusality..I love a woman with a  few extra pounds...the curves, being able to bury one's face in all her softness, the quiver and quake of her hips, the swing and sway of her breasts when given the right kind of attention is so thrilling...and, a little side note...is it me or do her knees look a little red?  Hmmm....more food for thought...


She became quite excited as she listened to Dean's voice mail message giving her his room number...now, her only problem was how to get away from her boyfriend for an hour---no, wait she reminded herself...this was Dean she was wanting to be with--how was she going to leave her boyfriend for four or five hours...

This photo has been around quite a while on the internet...but it is still one of my favorites...that is simply a beautiful breast...would love to see more of her...what I can't figure out is why the guy next to her doesn't have an erection!!!  If I were there...well, I'd have to cover myself with a towel or something...

Oh Dean...again?  Already?  I'm so flattered...

I love this photo...it is at once very erotic and artistically appealing...the play of light and shadow over her breasts is stunning...and what delicious looking breasts they are...and she has a lovely face...she is a little pale, but then, if she were in my life I probably wouldn't let her out of the bedroom very often either...


Oh Dean, baby, you put new meaning to the phrase "riding the waves"...

What a stunning view...I could play with those huge honeys all day...


Oh Dean honey...the sun isn't the only thing around here that is hot...

Another brreathtaking view...you know how in the dictinary there is sometimes a photo used to illusatrate the definition?  Well...this one belongs alongside the phrase, "heart-shaped ass."  From top to bottom this woman is incredibly sexy...I think I could easily wear myself out with her around...her skin tone, the curves...the hair, everything about her screams SEX!!!


She had dropped by quite unexpectedly...so Dean went into the kitchen to prepare some drinks...a gin and tonic for her, a bourbon on the rocks for him...she called to him from the living room, telling Dean that since her boyfriend had to work late tonight, she thought she would just come over to Dean's and hangout with him...well, imagine Dean's shock when he came back into the living room...he nearly spilled the drinks...

While not beautiful in the classic sense...this plump young thing is simply so cute...I put her in the Breathtaking View Collection because there she is in all her naked glory, plush bodied, big breasted, healthy hipped, ample assed beauty...she looks like she would be soooo much fun to roll around with...a realy giggly kind of girl...likes to be tickled, grabbed and groped over...

No comments:

Post a Comment