Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What a little hottie....

Oh Dean baby, your're home early....


I've been so busy cleaning the apartment....


I know how you like to come home to see me topless...sorry Sweetie...


I'm not quite ready for you, honey....I just lost track of time...


But, I'm so hot and sweaty...



...Oh Dean, don't pout, you know how happy I am to see you....

Just let me take a quick bath...




Oh Dean...it appears you are happy to see me, too....


Oh, yes baby, you are very, very happy to see me....


Okay Dean...now I'm ready for you...but I left the water in the tub, because I know that I'll need another bath after we're done...

I admit to a serious fascination with the so-called gravure models from Japan, especially the busty variety.  There is something about their diminutive size with outsized breasts that just sends me into lust land....these photos are of Hazuki...while she is not nearly as busty as Fuko or Hitomi Tanaka, she nevertheless has a lovely set...I love the way they hang...and that cleavage is so very inviting....

No comments:

Post a Comment